Development of risk assessment methodology for land application and distribution and marketing of municipal sludge
Publisher: Environmental Criteria and Assessment Office, Office of Health and Environmental Assessment, Office of Research and Development, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency in Cincinnati, OH
Written in English
- Sewage sludge as fertilizer -- Environmental aspects -- United States.,
- Sewage sludge -- Environmental aspects -- United States.,
- Sewage sludge -- Health aspects -- United States.,
- Environmental risk assessment -- United States.,
- Health risk assessment -- United States.
|Contributions||United States. Environmental Protection Agency. Environmental Criteria and Assessment Office (Cincinnati, Ohio)|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||1 v. (various pagings)|
- The diary of James A. Garfield.
- Lost opportunities
- Song for Sarah
- Civic virtues
- Titanium (Metallurgy of the Rarer Metals Series No. 4)
- The ansvver to the buxome virgin or, the farmer well-fitted, for slighting his first love honest Joan
- tale of a plain man
- The broken spears
- The night before baseball at the park by the Bay
- Would you choose George W. Bush as your CEO?
- How to Start and Run a B & B in France
- Night and hope
- Ganpats long ride
- Buchanans revenge
- Evolutionary concepts for decentralized air traffic flow management
- Radiation and temperature effects on the time-dependent response of T300-934 graphite-epoxy
- Tea; its effects, medicinal and moral.
- Oriental customs
- 3D studio viz, learning 3D studio viz.
- Complete German